Interested in becoming a Member?
Most of our members live in the Huntley Hills neighborhood with other members from surrounding neighborhoods. In order to prioritize the safety and comfort of our members and to meet County regulations, we limit the number of new memberships made available each year. Currently we have a wait list as we have more households interested in joining the Club than open membership positions. New members are invited to join the Club in the March/April timeframe annually.
- If you are interested in joining please complete a membership application and pay a $25 non-refundable application fee.
- Invitations to join will be sent during the March - April time frame as membership spots open up after annual renewal dues are collected from our current members.
- New members pay a one-time initiation fee of $650. This fee is waived for all new members ages 65 or older.
Annual Membership Dues
• Family: $675
• Couple: $575
• Single: $525
• Golden (members for 30+ years): $337.50 (click here for more details)
Renewing your Membership?
- The annual deadline for membership renewal is March 15th.
- If you renew after March 15, a $75 late fee will be issued.
- Returning members can renew easily and securely online via our membership renewal website and Paypal or send us a check.
- We send out multiple renewal reminders via email starting January 1st before the deadline of March 15th.
- If you contact us to renew after March 15th we cannot guarantee that your membership spot will still be available to you.
- If your membership lapses for a year or more and you wish to re-join the club you will have to sign up on the wait list.