Interested in becoming a New Member?
Most of our members live in Huntley Hills and surrounding neighborhoods around the Chamblee/Brookhaven/Doraville area. There is currently a wait list to become a member: please sign up on our wait list. Once you sign up, we will contact you when a spot becomes available around the late March to early May timeframe.
New members pay a one-time initiation fee of $650. This fee is waived for all new members ages 65 or older.
2017 Annual Membership Dues
• Family: $550
• Couple: $450
• Single: $400
• Golden (members for 30+ years): $275 (click here for more details)
Renewing your Membership?
- The annual deadline for membership renewal is March 15th.
- If you renew after March 15 there is a $75 late fee.
- Returning members can renew easily and securely online via our membership renewal website and Paypal or send us a check.
- We send out multiple renewal reminders before the deadline starting January 1st.
- After March 15th, if you have not renewed then we assume you no longer intend to be a member and we will release your membership spot to households on the wait list. If you contact us to renew after March 15 we cannot guarantee that your membership spot will still be available to you.
- If your membership lapses for a year or more and you wish to re-join the club you will have to sign up on the wait list.