The guest fee is $5/person except for July 4 when it is $10/person. Click here to pay online or put your money in the guest fees box at the Club.
The guest of every member shall be permitted the use of the HHSTC facilities on the following basis:
- All guests who reside outside the 7 county metro Atlanta Area (Dekalb, Fulton, Clayton, Cobb, Gwinnett, Douglas, Rockdale) are allowed to use the facilities free of charge.
- All guests who reside within the 7 county metro Atlanta area must pay $5.00. Overnight guests from within the 7 county metro Atlanta area shall be charged only for the first day of a continuous visit.
- All guests must be registered by and accompanied by a member while using the facility. Tennis guests must play on the same court as a member.
- Guest 3 and under are free.
- The maximum number of non-member guests allowed at the pool at one time is 8 per household membership and/or pre-planned gathering. 8 or more non-member guests and/or pre-planned gatherings larger than 15 people are considered a party; reservations and fees apply. View our party policy.
- The above numbers includes all adults, children, babies and out of town guests.
- Under no circumstances shall a non-member resident of Huntley Hills Subdivision or resident living within 1-mile from the club be allowed guest privileges for the pool or tennis courts during normal operating hours except for special events declared by the Board of Directors to be open to all Huntley Hills Subdivision.
Swim and Tennis Coaches
Approved swim and tennis coaches who are assisting team players during practices or on an individual basis will not be charged a guest fee if they are working with a member. To be approved and exempt from guest fees, a coach must present his/her qualification for approval at a meeting of the Board of Directors, be willing to publish his/her rates for coaching and lessons, and make his/her services available to the general membership.